The China Open starts on Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's funny about that?
    Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

Originally Posted by the_unrepentant View Post
      what's funny about that?
      We should ask to Selby haters

Comment

Nah you should ask to Selby himself... I may not like him, but he had an even bigger smile than me after missing that shot :3

Comment

Originally Posted by Valiullin View Post
          Nah you should ask to Selby himself... I may not like him, but he had an even bigger smile than me after missing that shot :3
          Better to take it like that then be angry about it :P

Comment

Still don't understand the hate for him. Toilet breaks? Luck? Nothing I haven't seen other players do and get.
            Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

Less than two hours of snooker... Always the danger when they decide to televise two matches with a big favourite and an outsider.

Meanwhile, Bingham against Liang is at 2-2, and no one can watch it. :wink:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                Less than two hours of snooker... Always the danger when they decide to televise two matches with a big favourite and an outsider.

Meanwhile, Bingham against Liang is at 2-2, and no one can watch it. :wink:
                I agree with you but I'm glad they showed Selby

Comment

Think Selby was trying to play safe off the last black lol
                  Last edited by craig147; 27 March 2013, 09:18 PM.
                  " and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green. "

Comment

Originally Posted by craig147 View Post
                    Think Selby was trying to play safe of the last black lol
                    that's funny

Comment

Originally Posted by the_unrepentant View Post
                      Still don't understand the hate for him. Toilet breaks? Luck? Nothing I haven't seen other players do and get.
                      Even ronnie would be happy with the breaks Selby made in his best of 9 today. Haters gonna hate on himself though, regardless. They've got Selby blinkers on!
                      Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

Shame he missed the final black but at least he sat down with a smile, but that one ball cost him £23,500 ouch indeed.

Two great shots though in that break, the position from the final red round the table and perfect on the black and then blue to pink up and down and in perfectly. When he potted the black I wondered why the cueball came straight up from the top cushion and not a bit further over but I thought he make it no problems. Glad I didn't put a massive bet on at any stage near the end of that break !

Allen vs Robertson looks like the match of the day tomorrow , for me anyway.

Comment

He looks to be on good form, shame about the 140 but as mentioned above- at least he smiled about it. I'm sure he's still happy with his performance; let's hope he can keep it up. Selby ftw
                          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by cebs View Post
                            Allen vs Robertson looks like the match of the day tomorrow , for me anyway.
                            I think so, we know what magic those two can produce when they're on. I hope they'll broadcast Mark Williams too, and I hope he'll show us he's not completely done. Maguire vs Hawkins could be interesting also. The fourth match I'd like to see on tv is Lisowski's but hey, Selby should prevail anyway.

Some predictions for the quarterfinals? I'll go for these :
                            Dott - Allen
                            Maguire - Bingham
                            Lisowski - Murphy
                            Carter - Selby

Comment

Judd is a j/o, just full of himself.
                              Hi have lost the last 3 encounters with Jack now, he looks like a new Ronnie, awsome player!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ron Jeremy View Post
                                Judd is a j/o, just full of himself.
                                Hi have lost the last 3 encounters with Jack now, he looks like a new Ronnie, awsome player!
                                j/o ?
                                please no Twitter/facebook stuff here
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X