Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danger Steve
    replied
    Self isolating in the Man Cave... it’s the only sure way to be safe!
    :snooker:

Leave a comment:

• trying
    replied
    Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

It’s just my iPhone XR then edited in Movie Maker before publishing.

Im currently working on the smaller shed/office next door so the snooker shed has become a bit of a dumping ground at the moment, hence all the ‘stuff’ spread about! That’ll eventually all be cleared, and hopefully with COVID-19 rules relaxing Thurstons will re-open and I can finally get the table finished!

Hows your build progressing?
    I ask as I'd like to put up a camera on a bracket on the end wall, maybe GoPro, but I heven't looked into that yet.

All the cladding is now done so finished externally. Wiring for lights, sockets etc about done. So will be dry lining next but I haven't got the materials yet.

Its a shame I hadn't finished the shed a couple of months sooner and got the table set up - I have everything here - because lockdown would have been the perfect excuse to play!
    Last edited by trying; 28 May 2020, 07:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Danger Steve
    replied
    Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Very nice.
    sorry if I have missed it on another post but size is that shed , it looks like there is loads of room around the table.
    Just a fraction over 30m2.. I think it’s just the camera angle that makes it look bigger. If I play a shot 90degrees to the table with the white ball tight on the cushion then there’s just enough room for the cue (58”) to make a few small feathers before taking the shot.

Leave a comment:

• Danger Steve
    replied
    Originally Posted by trying View Post
    Looking good Steve. What camera are you using to film that?

Oh and the table is a Burroughs & Watts
    It’s just my iPhone XR then edited in Movie Maker before publishing.

Im currently working on the smaller shed/office next door so the snooker shed has become a bit of a dumping ground at the moment, hence all the ‘stuff’ spread about! That’ll eventually all be cleared, and hopefully with COVID-19 rules relaxing Thurstons will re-open and I can finally get the table finished!

Hows your build progressing?

Leave a comment:

• trying
    replied
    Looking good Steve. What camera are you using to film that?

Oh and the table is a Burroughs & Watts
    Last edited by trying; 27 May 2020, 06:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
    Well chaps not much going on at the moment so I’ve been trying to beat my mini line up high break and after a few weeks of trying I’ve finally shot a 64.. 8 reds 8 blacks

check it out!

https://youtu.be/cN2GC2-_pKo
    Very nice.
    sorry if I have missed it on another post but size is that shed , it looks like there is loads of room around the table.

Leave a comment:

• Danger Steve
    replied
    Well chaps not much going on at the moment so I’ve been trying to beat my mini line up high break and after a few weeks of trying I’ve finally shot a 64.. 8 reds 8 blacks

check it out!

https://youtu.be/cN2GC2-_pKo

Leave a comment:

• Danger Steve
    replied
    Its a shame I didn't get started a few months earlier, if I had I could have had the table fitted before lockdown and whiled away all this time playing snooker! :snooker:
    What table have you gone for??

Leave a comment:

• trying
    replied
    Its a shame I didn't get started a few months earlier, if I had I could have had the table fitted before lockdown and whiled away all this time playing snooker! :snooker:

Leave a comment:

• Danger Steve
    replied
    Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    I heard today that a number of B&Q's will be re-opening across the country!
    Nevermind B&Q... When are Thurstons re-opening!!

Leave a comment:

• Danger Steve
    replied
    A couple of pics of my shed coming along..

I am currently doing the shiplap cladding on the outside and running cables for lights and a couple of sockets inside. I won't be able to do much more until lockdown eases and I can get some more materials..

Coming along nicely!

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    I heard today that a number of B&Q's will be re-opening across the country!

Leave a comment:

• trying
    replied
    A couple of pics of my shed coming along..

I am currently doing the shiplap cladding on the outside and running cables for lights and a couple of sockets inside. I won't be able to do much more until lockdown eases and I can get some more materials..

Leave a comment:

• Shockerz
    replied
    Pics looking really good now.

Glad the mould problem was sorted; it would have been a shame to pull it down so at least you are in view of the final stretch mate.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    love it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X