Project Snooker Shed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    Lol I’ll send you a middle and corner set Steve ,and we'll have a look at yours
    Nah my corners are 85mm which is just over 1mm bigger. Not too dissimilar from yours..

I’m hoping the tight pockets will pay off when I go a play on club tables in comps.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

Nah my corners are 85mm which is just over 1mm bigger. Not too dissimilar from yours..

I’m hoping the tight pockets will pay off when I go a play on club tables in comps.
      Trouble is you’ll be up against it mate ,if you lose everyone will say you’ve got no excuse as you have your own table ,it’s a no win situation

Comment

Trouble is you’ll be up against it mate ,if you lose everyone will say you’ve got no excuse as you have your own table ,it’s a no win situation
        Mikee,
        Have you ever thought about being a motivational speaker ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Mikee,
          Reverse psychology!

Comment

Never ever bother what others say, walk to the beat of your own drum.
            We have three or four lads who have their own tables at our club and none of them win the monthly comps, or even get close, they have their own tables because they can and they love the game, that's what it's all about.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Mikee,
              Yes, and working part time at the Samaritans .

Comment

Yes, and working part time at the Samaritans .
                Mikee, I'm a bit depressed about the final, alright if I give you a call?
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Mikee, I'm a bit depressed about the final, alright if I give you a call?
                  Not a problem Cue Crafty ,you may be on hold for sometime ,I can’t get a certain Mr Murphy off the f*******g phone .

Comment

not a problem cue crafty ,you may be on hold for sometime ,i can’t get a certain mr murphy off the f*******g phone .
                    lolz!!! :d:d

Comment

Not a problem Cue Crafty ,you may be on hold for sometime ,I can’t get a certain Mr Murphy off the f*******g phone .
                      Lolz brilliant!! Tell him to pull his finger out.
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Just to spread more joy and happiness like Mikee, that's the first final that I wished both players had lost
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Today was the big day. Couldn't be more pleased

Comment

• Looks absolutely stunning ,ok so how does it play ,bet you’ll be there all night .

Comment

• Wow! That table does look good! Another wife for the Snooker Widow’s Club

Comment

• Just noticed the Taum Pyro on the cushion ,you know you've made it when you own a piece of that

Comment

Working...
                                X