The next British Heavyweight World Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony loved in Scotland too. Here is his latest fight - don't blink

Last edited by Byrom; 2 March 2014, 09:10 AM.

Comment

its like watch a sparing sesh between the local so called hard nut and the likeable local drunk..
      anyway i never was into wwf
      Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
      Anthony loved in Scotland too. Here is his latest fight - don't blink

Comment

Antony keeps knocking em over

Comment

If he keeps sticking his chin up , and keeps going back in a straight line, someone is going to spark him, that lad only just missed with a couple.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Well he does need a bit more of a test really - I don't think his movement is that bad he sees his opponents weakness and adapts in the ring - notice how he set him up for the uppercut?

You can learn a bit of defence but he got the power and I think I want to see what happens when he does get hit - signs are good because I watched a good Italian boxer smack him about a bit once and he responded in anger and ripped into him - showed to me he has a bit of heart.

The Tyson fury v Derek Chisora match is on in Manchester soon - I think this kid would beat em both on the same night.

Matt Skelton next for Antony.

Comment

Skeletons a brawler, and way over the hill, if he ever made it up it to begin with , but will still be a tougher test for him, I just fear he has little lateral head movement and has a bad habit of lifting his head and sticking his chin up on the way back, but he can dig, that's plain to see, and when you have a one punch knockout in you ,you can never be overlooked, I have no doubt he will improve, he's only just starting out really. Would be nice to see Skelton rough him up a bit and take him four or five rounds, is it a six rounder?
              I'm not that big a Fury fan, but feel he's been overlooked a bit, since the Haye shenanigans , has he fought since? I can't remember. Chisora well I don't think even he knows what's going on inside his head lol,

Comment

Matt Skelton reckons Antony Joshua might be another Audley Harrison - shall see tomorrow night eh Matt?

Edit - Antony Ko's Skelton in Rd 2
                Last edited by Byrom; 12 July 2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Comment

hope matt can sort a few debts out and take the family on holiday with that little purse

Comment

There was a time I was convinced David Price was going to be heavyweight champion. That went a bit wrong.

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                        There was a time I was convinced David Price was going to be heavyweight champion. That went a bit wrong.
                        Yeah he can dig a bit - just has a jaw made of glass and a defence like Brazil.

Comment

Aye me too Snookerfan, he had everything except a chin.

Comment

it will be the same pattern. big'm up for a regular slot on fight night for a couple of years while their milking as much as they can, and when they've maxed out on the reputation of the poor fellow and the public wanna see him in a real fight, bang

Comment

Antony Joshua is being brought along at a steady pace learning bits of stuff as he goes along - and although judging by his game face he might be ready to give it a real go now he is being slowly milked a bit on the fight shows he takes part in to help build his fan base as he winds up towards his shot and the inevitable top billing - difficult to find anyone at the level he is at to give him too much of a test or trouble domestically.

Maybe though Hearn is or should be aware of what happened to David Price - touted as the next big thing then bam one punch and your small potatoes again.

7 wins 7 k'os and I'm over 100 pounds richer for it - so far so good - and he will do for me.

Comment

theres bringing along and carried along. when he steps foot onto the states or europe his skinny legs are gonna have trouble holding up those muscles.. thats when the bookies get their money back +
                                Last edited by j6uk; 15 July 2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X