The next British Heavyweight World Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    yet another miss match. ones doing it for a very nice wag with endorsements/ sponsors so on, and the other to pay some bills.
    josh is not fighting anyone, hes still at the bottom of the piramid. he's being set up for a shock. and times ticking
    Think you will find most boxers started their careers fighting so called mis match fights it's how boxing works, it's all about earning the right to fight and Joshua has all the attributes to become world class,there are some top heavyweights out there who couldn't put bakhtov away yet Joshua done it in style, same with Bruno he had fights after fights after fights and finally earned a fight against weatherspoon but didn't have the record Joshua has.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      he actually looks half decent there.
      Yep I would go with that. Chisora next so they say.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        Think you will find most boxers started their careers fighting so called mis match fights it's how boxing works,
        in this country its the path and i know the game don't worry, it's all about earning the right to fight and what again? getting the deals and stuffing your pockets
        Joshua has all the attributes to become world clas
        some of them yes but because of the leash around his neck and the leeches stuffing their pockets he probably won't fight anyone till its too late and he won't of developed the skills necessary
        there are some top heavyweights out there who couldn't put bakhtov away yet Joshua done it in style
        okay thats what you saw
        , same with Bruno he had fights after fights after fights and finally earned a fight against weatherspoon but didn't have the record Joshua has.
        yeah reminds me of bruno a bit but with foot work and better lateral movement
        Last edited by j6uk; 12 October 2014, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Here is Antony's latest demolition number -

Comment

Yeah i wish this guy all the best and hope he goes all the way as we need a few too come thru now as its gone downhill for a very long time, what i will say thou i used to do Body Building, Kick Boxing & Boxing and more Muscle you have Yes looks Great but definately not too good to be too Big in the Boxing Game!

Gaz.

Comment

Gaz, did you get the PM that I sent to you yesterday?
              The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Here is Joshua comeback after hurting his back

Comment

Joshua looks like he has all the tools to be a future undisputed world champ but until it he gets hit on the chin we won't know for sure, his next fight is against the American Kevin Johnson who has a good record but couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding and Joshua will get rid of him inside two rounds.

I'm really looking forward to him stepping up in class as i love boxing and want to see us get a few more world champs
                  It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                    Joshua looks like he has all the tools to be a future undisputed world champ but until it he gets hit on the chin we won't know for sure, his next fight is against the American Kevin Johnson who has a good record but couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding and Joshua will get rid of him inside two rounds.

I'm really looking forward to him stepping up in class as i love boxing and want to see us get a few more world champs
                    Well I might be wrong but I don't think anyone has ever stopped Kevin Johnston and he has been in with a few big hitters so yeah a good test of him - I would like to see him fight David Price and Tyson Fury or Dylan White - There is another up and coming kid too forgot his name but he looks handy.

I think he should avoid David Haye for a bit though.

Comment

yeah it would be good to see him in a fight, all these money sparing sessions to entertain the drunks gets too repetitive for me

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                        Well I might be wrong but I don't think anyone has ever stopped Kevin Johnston and he has been in with a few big hitters so yeah a good test of him - I would like to see him fight David Price and Tyson Fury or Dylan White - There is another up and coming kid too forgot his name but he looks handy.

I think he should avoid David Haye for a bit though.

Yeah he's not been stopped so maybe i was wrong with my initial prediction but he has lost five out of his last six and you have to wonder how much hunger he has left and how fit he will be when he turns up.

I hope he does come prepared and gives Joshua a good workout with Joshua being the first to stop him

Wibble

Comment

Well Joshua has knocked everyone out can he keep it going? Here is the latest fight -

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                            Well Joshua has knocked everyone out can he keep it going? Here is the latest fight -

I recognise his opponent he used to be my bin man, he got sacked because he kept missing the back of the truck with the bins

Wibble

Comment

At the end of the day people can say Joshua hasn't fought this person or that person but what you've got to remember is he punches like a machine and wether he's in their with fury or Wladimir his punches will do some serious damage.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                                At the end of the day people can say Joshua hasn't fought this person or that person but what you've got to remember is he punches like a machine and wether he's in their with fury or Wladimir his punches will do some serious damage.
                                Yes of course they will and i hope he goes on to be a great heavyweight champ but we won't find out anything until he fights somebody that can move and hit him back

Wibble

Comment

Working...
                                X