No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not currently listening to the commentary,did Bingham think that plant was on ?

Comment

• sad to see Bingham losing his head and playing wrong shots frame after frame and gifting them away like that ... I wish he had done what brought him to the final i.e. cut teh mistakes and play solid match play snooker

Comment

• Yeah Stu doesn't seem like he's as in control of himself as he was earlier, and Shaun is looking very focused indeed. Could be a runaway if Stu isn't careful!

Cmon Stu...keep it tight mate!!!!
        Last edited by daffie; 3 May 2015, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Well, I turned off the Masters rather than watch Murphy lift the trophy, and I can see myself doing the same here. I'm already losing interest in this final.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Good stuff from Murphy in the first three frames, he doesn't look like missing.

Hallett called it "unplayable", but that's overstating it a little, because Bingham had easy scoring chances in all three frames and wasted them. It could have been 7-4 to him. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
              Yeah Stu doesn't seem like he's as in control of himself as he was earlier, and Shaun is looking very focused indeed. Could be a runaway if Stu isn't careful!

Cmon Stu!!!!
              Well tbf thats Bingham's problem,he's only been a pro for 20 years,look at his salary he doesn't need much sympathy tbf :-)

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                Well, I turned off the Masters final rather than watch Murphy lift the trophy, and I can see myself doing the same here. I'm already losing interest in this final.
                Well that's just very sad mate Even I continue watching when Trump or ROS is on a roll...

Comment

Well that's just very sad mate Even I continue watching when Trump or ROS is on a roll...
                  Anyone else but Murphy and I'm with you.
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Anyone else but Murphy and I'm with you.
                    Not a lotta love lost there then...

Stu needs to really up his game here!

Comment

Stu needs to really up his game here!
                      He needs to swap Murphy's cue for a broom handle. He might just have a chance of pinching a frame or two then.

Comment

Well, I turned off the Masters rather than watch Murphy lift the trophy, and I can see myself doing the same here. I'm already losing interest in this final.
                        its not done yet.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• What is going on ? Bingham cant see the reds anymore....
                          "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

He needs to swap Murphy's cue for a broom handle. He might just have a chance of pinching a frame or two then.
                            Yes probably. Shame the match is now going to 8-4 already We need damage-control here...and mighty quick!

Comment

...and Shaun is looking very focused indeed.
                              He certainly is, think he's been having a little chat with Liam Neeson. Not over yet though....

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                                He certainly is, think he's been having a little chat with Liam Neeson. Not over yet though....

-
                                Yeah he certainly came out all guns blazing!

Cmon Bingsy!

Comment

Working...
                                X