No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic stuff from Murphy. He has been the best player this year and deserves to lift the trophy. His cue action is the best in the game in my opinion.
    Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
    Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Hendry's doing the commentating now so that's some good news in any case.

Stu needs to be The Ice man in these last 4 frames and win at least 3 out of 4.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
        Hendry's doing the commentating now so that's some good news in any case.
        Shame he's got Virgo babbling away next to him.

Bingham has got to make the most of every chance now. Needs to win this half session.
        Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Come on bingham! You can do it!!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
            His cue action is the best in the game in my opinion.
            I'd argue it was Ding's.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• One more in the bag...keep going Stu!!!!

Comment

• come on Bingham ... thats how u do it ... keep going ... 8-8 would be nice

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                  I'd argue it was Ding's.
                  dings - he has a short stabby action!
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• "Where's the cueball going!?" We've no idea mate because the BBC think showing the crowd is more important than showing the table.

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• what a miss and then what a pot ... come on Bingham ... there we see that no one can pot balls forever if the other guy starts performing ... Shaun is now missing balls he has not missed all tournament just because Stuart has started playing .....

Comment

• Wow...how well has Bingsy played to get back in the match! 3 out of 4 atm, as I said he needed. Wonderful stuff! :snooker:

Comment

• Despite all the hype about Smurf ... if truth be told ... Bingham would have been way ahead if he had kept his level of the past two matches .... despite not doing that and gifting away frames, he is still in it .... I wonder what would Smurf had done against a Trump or a Robertson

Comment

• A good comeback from Bingham, now everything is open for tomorrow.
                            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Ah, I forgot they play 9 frames tonight

Comment

• Bingham .. u beauty .... we have a match here ... that's all i want

Comment

Working...
                                X