2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
    Apparently his shoe's weren't comfortable, and he asked the crowd if anybody would lend him his. Ended up playing in the tournament director's shoes.

I mean, you'd think he'd have tried his shoes on first before playing in them, but it's hardly the worst offence.
    Does it not show a bit of favouritism by the tournament director though? Thought they where supposed to be impartial.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
      Does it not show a bit of favouritism by the tournament director though? Thought they where supposed to be impartial.
      He should be docked at least 2 frames...one for each shoe!

Comment

• All players are equal, but some are more equal than others
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• What shot did Mark play just then, when he broke down on his 147 attempt?

It was a red to the middle, but he just stunned down into a cluster of three reds. How exactly was he hoping to get on black playing it like that?
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Great performance by Stevens!

Comment

• Well one of my two favourites is off (MJW), now I want Matthew to finally win it!

Comment

• I am looking forward to see how Trump is
                playing today.

Murphy vs Hull is a decent match however Hull
                cant miss many shots as Murphy is playing well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
                  Great performance by Stevens!
                  Originally Posted by Hal View Post
                  Well one of my two favourites is off (MJW), now I want Matthew to finally win it!
                  Yes It was a good win for Matthew wasn't it, no problem getting over the finish line either. Shaun's chugging along OK on the other table against Robin Hull, 3 - 1 atm. I wonder how much-if at all, it being the 10th anniversary of their superb final here will affect them. Maybe it'll spur them on to give us a repeat performance, I wouldn't mind a bit of that, but maybe with a different outcome this time. I'm not off to the bookies just yet though.

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• I'm going to tweet the tournament director Mike Ganley tell him all is forgiven about Ronnie and ask could he please also lend Sean Murphy his shoes too

Comment

• That was some incredible potting from Murphy, particularly the last pink in the penultimate frame. He was still missing a lot though, so the scoreline wouldn't have been anywhere near 7-2 against a stronger player today. :smile:

Comment

• I almost knew he would miss that final black in the last frame. He potted some great shots. He should have just punched the black in. At least if he missed it wouldn't have stayed over the pocket

Comment

• Glad Gordon Strachan has turned up again this year

Comment

• First time Trump sponsored by Burger King?

Comment

• i think so. they must really be struggling

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hal View Post
                                First time Trump sponsored by Burger King?
                                I think that's quite encouraging for snooker. Would be good to see a few more of the household names (other than betting companies) provide a bit of support. You would think all of the top 16 players could land a decent sponsor?

Comment

Working...
                                X