No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know, maybe because he thinks the match is over already? He seems rather pleased for the crushing defeat he is suffering at the moment.

I wonder if this game will end with a session to spare at the moment. What a shame.
    All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

• I'm talking about in general this week...

Comment

• Not sure of the ref's name in the Murphy v McGill match, but I must say I'm slightly irritated by how laid back and slow he is around the table, re-spotting balls etc. It's like he hasn't a care in the world and the players have nothing better to do than hang around waiting for him to casually put the colours back on their spots.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• ...just ask ROS

Comment

• There we go again ... great chance to make a match of it and Trump gets the run to make Ding lose his mind ... frustrating to watch ... I do not care who wins but wanted a tight match

Comment

• Hey I just spotted a guy in the audience with a black TSF t-shirt

Billy...that you?

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                There we go again ... great chance to make a match of it and Trump gets the run to make Ding lose his mind ... frustrating to watch ... I do not care who wins but wanted a tight match
                Regardless, you can't expect to bring your C game into a Worlds QF and be able to depend on the run of balls.
                All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                  ...just ask ROS
                  Why, has he said something similar??

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                  Hey I just spotted a guy in the audience with a black TSF t-shirt

Billy...that you?
                  Why me?
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                    Why, has he said something similar??
                    Ron was rather upset with Marcel during one of the previous tournaments because he felt the ref was often in his way and also slow.

http://www1.skysports.com/snooker/news/12040/9765875/ronnie-osullivan-angry-with-referee-after-4-0-win-over-robert-milkins

Why me?
                    No reason, just having a bit of fun mate
                    Last edited by daffie; 28 April 2015, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• give him the trophy trump was simply awesome

Comment

Ron was rather upset with Marcel during one of the previous tournaments because he felt the ref was often in his way and also slow.

http://www1.skysports.com/snooker/ne...robert-milkins

No reason, just having a bit of fun mate
                        Interesting, I shall go and have a read of that.

I wasn't taking offense over the TSF t-shirt thing, just confused me a little

Comment

Hey I just spotted a guy in the audience with a black TSF t-shirt
                          Billy...that you?
                          Guess the TSF member?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                            Interesting, I shall go and have a read of that.

I wasn't taking offense over the TSF t-shirt thing, just confused me a little
                            I know...no worries

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                            Guess the TSF member?
                            Ah *the one*

Comment

• Those comments from Ronnie regarding the ref Eckardt don't surprise me. I think it was he who was reffing Murphy v McGill yesterday, and McGill had to shoo him out of the way on one occasion.

He also seems to have an irritating permanent smirk on his face, too.

Comment

• Yeah I know, kinda agree as well. Still Ron should have handled it differently. He needs to learn to have more respect regarding refs.

Comment

Working...
                                X