No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a bit off topic, but...I am here in the States, watching on worldsnooker.live.com, and am wondering where is the commentary by Taylor and Davis. There's been commentary all through the tournament, until today. Can anyone explain?

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
      Still could be a late night tonight...I hope so anyway
      LOL. Too true.

Another amazing long pot by Murphy.

Comment

• Early days I know but Murphy looks so comfortable in the balls. He's a man on a mission like he was in the Masters. This has the making of a drubbing, 18-6 I'm going for.

Comment

• Does the ref remind anyone else of Michael Stipe?

"Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• To be honest, only just a little bit...but it didn't enter my mind really.

Wonderful day for him as well!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
              Does the ref remind anyone else of Michael Stipe?

I won't lie. I don't know who that is.

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                I won't lie. I don't know who that is.
                He just said who it was...Michael Stipe He's the vocalist in the band REM. Maybe before your time eh

Comment

• Did you see that then. Murphy could hear the commentary through the ear pieces as usual, rather than the ref ask the audience to turn them down, he gestured towards the commentary box to be quiet on the shot. Murphy gets down and then Taylor starts commentating. I do wish the BBC would do something about the commentary, we don't need it constantly and certainly not as the player is about to strike the ball.

Comment

• I agree...they should look into it and change that. It happens far too often...

Comment

• In the meanwhile, more drama in frame 2. Can Bingham punish Murphy for missing a routine black?

Comment

• some pot by Murphy on the pink, come on the magician. Put this Selby clone under pressure.

Comment

• Remember when robertson went straight into the box after a match and wanted to know who it was who talked when he was on a green when clearing up.

He wasn't happy then and you could hear WT start the excuses before the camera cut away.

I think Hendry is almost always quiet on the shot.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                            He just said who it was...Michael Stipe He's the vocalist in the band REM. Maybe before your time eh
                            Are we talking what they call modern popular music?

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                              Did you see that then. Murphy could hear the commentary through the ear pieces as usual, rather than the ref ask the audience to turn them down, he gestured towards the commentary box to be quiet on the shot. Murphy gets down and then Taylor starts commentating. I do wish the BBC would do something about the commentary, we don't need it constantly and certainly not as the player is about to strike the ball.

It's when the BBC commentators start doing their comedy routines. That's why I much prefer Eurosport.

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                              some pot by Murphy on the pink, come on the magician. Put this Selby clone under pressure.
                              LOL at the Selby clone comment

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                                Are we talking what they call modern popular music?

Uh no...not really. More close to alternative I would say...still a great band!

Anyways...back to the snooker...

Comment

Working...
                                X