No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bingham plays the deliberate in off the red shot when he can't find a safety more than any other player in the game. I wonder whether a ref will ever warn him for playing a deliberate foul and what the consequence is of such a shot?

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
      I do wish the BBC would do something about the commentary, we don't need it constantly and certainly not as the player is about to strike the ball.
      It's not the commentary that's the problem, it's the stupid earpieces. Get rid of the earpieces - problem solved.

Come on, Stuart! Don't let the wheels fall off yet!
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
        It's not the commentary that's the problem, it's the stupid earpieces. Get rid of the earpieces - problem solved.
        they will never do that, its a big money spinner for the tournament sponsor and world snooker. The only thing is to tell the commentators to cut out the funnies and give respect to the striker. you wouldn't talk on the shot in any match, should be no different in the commentary box.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
          you wouldn't talk on the shot in any match, should be no different in the commentary box.
          But I don't see why the commentators should be made to change the way they commentate, just because WS wants £8 from anyone who wants an earpiece.

Commentary has always, and should always, be for the armchair fans. If you want commentary that badly, stay at bloody home and watch it on the tv.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• This is already getting painful to watch.

Looks like the walkover many predicted and I feared.

Comment

Commentary has always, and should always, be for the armchair fans. If you want commentary that badly, stay at bloody home and watch it on the tv.
              I totally agree.

Only 15 more to go Murphy

Comment

• They could limit the volume on them to a certain level or if you sit in the first two rows then you can't have one. Compromise.
                Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

• whenever a referee asks people to adjust the volume on their earpieces, the commentators then stay quiet! that is when you do want them to speak so you can adjust correctly
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Well done Bingsy!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Vanwinkle View Post
                      a bit off topic, but...I am here in the States, watching on worldsnooker.live.com, and am wondering where is the commentary by Taylor and Davis. There's been commentary all through the tournament, until today. Can anyone explain?
                      ANYBODY? thank you

Comment

• Originally Posted by Vanwinkle View Post
                        ANYBODY? thank you
                        Are your speakers switched on?

All I can tell you is that the commentary is present and correct on the tv.

Comment

Are your speakers switched on?

All I can tell you is that the commentary is present and correct on the tv.
                          if there all you had on commentary for all the competition i feel for you!! :-D

Comment

• Yes, I hear the ref, and the audience, and the footsteps lol, but the commentary is gone. It's been there all week until today. Not that I am terribly upset, it's a nice change, but I'm just curious.

Comment

• Shot of the Tournament is back! :snooker:

I'm going with either Shot A (Perry Blue) or Shot C (Angles Mcmanus escape).

Comment

• We could easily have been 2 - 2 here, Stu was very unlucky to cover everything after his plant in the 3rd.

-
                                The fast and the furious,
                                The slow and labourious,
                                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                                X