World Championship Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Woollaston 6-0 over Doherty, almost over.

Hamilton down 1-3 to Saengkham, another upset brewing?
    1-3 is very early, doesn't say much.

Comment

• Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
      Lawler is the slowest player i have ever seen, paint dries faster.

thats not to say McManus is fast and he was involved once in a record long frame which lasted over an hour.
      That frame was long because the black and reds got stuffed into a corner pocket, it was not because of slow play (taking ages to play a shot)
      I would not class McManus as a slow player
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        That frame was long because the black and reds got stuffed into a corner pocket, it was not because of slow play (taking ages to play a shot)
        I would not class McManus as a slow player
        Any player taking over 20 seconds on a simple pot is considered slow in my book. LOL

Comment

• Mcleod v Wilson taking an age as well .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
            Any player taking over 20 seconds on a simple pot is considered slow in my book. LOL
            Can I borrow your copy of that book, when you've finished with it?

Comment

• Doherty is out, which means both he and Jimmy White will have to rely on the Q-school.
              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                Much as I love Jimmy, he's going nowhere - better to use the wildcard on a plyer with a future.
                Well said. He's had his chance but I think Hearn will allow him back on.

Comment

• Mark Williams in trouble, down 6-8 and Highfield having a lead to go 9-6.

EDIT: Williams managed to make it 7-8.
                  Last edited by Dark; 10 April 2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by screw-back View Post
                    Well said. He's had his chance but I think Hearn will allow him back on.
                    If wattana received a wild card last year, jimmy deserves a lifetime one, it would be a sporting travesty if he doesnt get one, his name is synnonomous with the sport (did i spell that right)
                    Blown away

Comment

• Any streams for reannes match? it went off air earlier
                      Blown away

Comment

• Reanne doing herself proud.....7-1 down and now 9-6 down .
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                          Reanne doing herself proud.....7-1 down and now 9-6 down .
                          True, any streams for it? Cant find it anywhere, just the table 1 match
                          Blown away

Comment

• Tomorrow Akani Songsermsawad and David Grace will play each other for a place at the crucible. To be honest: Those are two players I didn't expect to come through to the main tournament.

Comment

• Mark Williams beats Liam Highfield 10-9, now the two-time world champion will play Stuart Carrington.

Comment

• Brecel came back from 5-8 behind to win 10-8 over Joe Swail. Glad he made it. He's playing Dale tomorrow.

I'd also love to see Hamilton at the Crucible but currently trailing 9-8. McManus, who made the semis last year, is on his way out against Lawler.

Comment

Working...
                                X