World Championship Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
    Foulds mentioning Akani Songsermsamwad's unusual technique,I think Simon Bedford played like that as well but maybe a bit less pronounced.
    Actually I like Akani's technique, accuracy with control, but his pre shot routine getting on my nerves. And what's up with the long fingernail on his pinkie.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      does not seem to be now
      the youtube stream seems to be skipping through all the tables
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dark View Post
        So from the first group of matches they are broadcasting Mark King - Xiao Guodong and Holt - Ebdon. Both are reasonable second matches but surely Bingtao - Ursenbacher should have been first choice. The choices for the second group are good.

I think the qualifiers will be Williams, Vafaei, Saengkham, Maguire, Xaio Guodong, Zhau Yuelong, Dott, Gilbert, Songsermsawad, Dale, White, Miah, Holt, Robertson, Ursenbacher, Gould.
        Actually I would go with exact the same qualifiers except that I think Yan will beat Ursenbacher.
        Though of course there are some very tough choices like Woollaston - Zhou.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Hard to see anyone scoring as highly as Gary in the 2 rounds so far, hope he can keep it up
          Yeah i hope he makes it, 2-1 up and on a break of 79 in the next so going well
          It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Yu Delu has been playing pretty great so far. I can see him outduel Martin Gould as well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ethanat View Post
              Actually I like Akani's technique, accuracy with control, but his pre shot routine getting on my nerves. And what's up with the long fingernail on his pinkie.
              long fingernail on the pinky means only one thing #boogerbae

Comment

• Why the hell is Foulds calling the Chinese players by the wrong name? King is playing Xiao, Gould is playing Yu, etc. It's like saying Selby is playing Ronnie. And the graphics on the coverage make the same mistake. If the English players have their surname (family name) used, why isn't it the same for the Chinese players? It's either stupid or racist or both.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
                  Why the hell is Foulds calling the Chinese players by the wrong name? King is playing Xiao, Gould is playing Yu, etc. It's like saying Selby is playing Ronnie. And the graphics on the coverage make the same mistake. If the English players have their surname (family name) used, why isn't it the same for the Chinese players? It's either stupid or racist or both.
                  but they get it right with Ding don't they
                  I have mentioned this many times before, I put it down to ignorance and nothing malicious.
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Ebdon's looking pretty dominant, surprised by the King score too thought he'd be more competitive
                    "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ethanat View Post
                      Have you seen his technique with the rest?

Comment

• Xiao is basically through, holding a 8-1-lead over Mark King.
                        All other matches that began in the morning are quite open with every single one being either 6-3 or 5-4.

Comment

• Yu, Xiao, and Ding are their surname actually.

Comment

• When does the live streaming start for the evening session?
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                              When does the live streaming start for the evening session?
                              It has started already, I'm watching it on facebook.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JohnF14722 View Post
                                It has started already, I'm watching it on facebook.
                                Cheers John, just found it.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X