No announcement yet.

2018 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love to see Ken win but I must admit I’ve been waiting for the moment he starts to crumble when the scoreline sinks in. I think we may have now reached that moment.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
      Love to see Ken win but I must admit I’ve been waiting for the moment he starts to crumble when the scoreline sinks in. I think we may have now reached that moment.
      Could be a crucial break......

Oops Ken just missed

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
        Could be a crucial break......

Oops Ken just missed
        You’re cruel
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Hazel mentioned that neither Ken Doherty or Jimmy White are on the main tour, but that they do have an 'exemption'. I know what the word means in general terms, but in what context is it being used here?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
            Hazel mentioned that neither Ken Doherty or Jimmy White are on the main tour, but that they do have an 'exemption'. I know what the word means in general terms, but in what context is it being used here?
            They were give an ITC "Invitational Tour Card", which gives them 2 years to get into the top 64 to be on the tour by right
            Both KD and JW are on their 2nd year.
            Last edited by DeanH; 2 December 2018, 04:16 PM.
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Well it was a good match could have been a other big name going home early
              Current playing cue Trevor White
              3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                They were give an ITC "Invitational Tour Card", which gives them 2 years to get into the top 64 to be on the tour by right
                Both KD and JW are on their 2nd year.
                Thank you

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                [...] could have been a other big name going home early
                Even at 4-1 up I didn't truly believe this was on the cards.

Comment

• Ding through by the skin of his teeth!

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                    Ken's shoes are borderline cheating as they are that distracting :wink:
                    Ken didn't deserve to win wearing those terrible scooby doo's, looked like he borrowed them from Mr Noisy.....

[IMG][/IMG]
                    βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

• How much luck does Trump get .........Stuart Bingham needs to relinquish his title .......we have a new ‘ Ballrun ‘ !
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Can’t they afford to give the players glasses to drink out of ??? Rather than those great big bottles of water

Comment

• Snooker is a sport Neil. Drinking from the plastic bottle is more intune to the physical nature of the game like tennis, football etc. LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            Can’t they afford to give the players glasses to drink out of ??? Rather than those great big bottles of water
                            I don't know why the decision to do away with glasses was made, but drinking from the bottle does seem to be the 'in' thing with snooker right now.

Can't say I approve.

That said there is something liberating about watching footage of players from the 80s, sat in plumes of their own cigarette smoke with a pint of lager in their fist.
                            Last edited by Billy; 2 December 2018, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Dominic Dale looks more like Frankie Howerd every day....
                              βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

• Trump hit that last black in frame 10 a bit hard for me . Can’t see it but would love to sell Dale win the chiller .

Comment

Working...
                                X