2018 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    Sensible choices for the most part, with a surprising one in section 2 and 8. I actually wouldn't mind a QF line-up like that. :smile:

I really wanted to post my own predictions this morning, but unfortunately I ran out of time halfway through. It will have to be later, some time during this afternoon's matches. :smile:
    While I agree that your eight quarterfinalists would be the most logical choices history has shown us that there are almost always one or two surprises and I try to find what they could be. It hardly ever works out, but it's still a fun to predict it.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
      While I agree that your eight quarterfinalists would be the most logical choices history has shown us that there are almost always one or two surprises and I try to find what they could be. It hardly ever works out, but it's still a fun to predict it.
      But obviously those picks are very risky, as those players are more prone to lose against lesser players. As in the case of Lyu who is already out.

Comment

Well yesterday went to expectations to the most part; notable exceptions (to me anyway) being Ken Doherty 6-2 over raising star Yuan SiJun; Michael Georgiou whitewash to Luo Honghao, and Jak Jones taking Ricky Walden in a decider - wish that one was on a TV table
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

What a horrible miscue on the green from Bingham today. Was it due to no chalking or just bad cueing or something to do with the chalk (I guess it’s taom, please correct me if I’m wrong)?
          Last edited by fkhan; 28 November 2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

He probably was still using Toam 2.0. Now that the new gold soft version is out version 2.0 is now obsolete and has stopped funtioning

Comment

Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post
              He probably was still using Toam 2.0. Now that the new gold soft version is out version 2.0 is now obsolete and has stopped funtioning
              Lol, another version is out. v4 is not too far away too.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                What a horrible miscue on the green from Bingham today. Was it due to no chalking or just bad cueing or something to do with the chalk (I guess it’s taom, please correct me if I’m wrong)?
                He forgot to upgrade the software to v3, that supports the bug fixes......
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Are you lot suggesting Taom's chalk is a cashcow?
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Ryan Day trails Joe O'Connor 2-4. And O'Connor is in the balls again with a nice looking table.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                      Ryan Day trails Joe O'Connor 2-4. And O'Connor is in the balls again with a nice looking table.
                      Both missed a few chances, but O'Connor won on the colours.

Comment

Day is out.

Comment

Murphy is also out.

Comment

Well played Joe O'Connor, small chap and the cue's a bit long for him and unlike Luca who's about the same height but has a long bridge, he holds it up the butt for a standard set up.
                            Great quiff and very stylish, must be the gold block chalk heh heh
                            Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                            but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                              Murphy is also out.
                              Day being out is a shame. ^ This I will not lose any sleep over.
                              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                                Day being out is a shame. ^ This I will not lose any sleep over.
                                The final frame, Murphy just didn’t look like he was in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X