No announcement yet.

2018 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss Poomjaeng on the tour. He´s a real character, but no match for Higgins.

And Hamilton and Lawler to start frame 7 now. I guess they get a raised eyebrow from Barry Hearn. They can be playing untill 3 AM if they continue in the same pace.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post

And Hamilton and Lawler to start frame 7 now. I guess they get a raised eyebrow from Barry Hearn. They can be playing untill 3 AM if they continue in the same pace.
      Anthony Hamilton AST 33.51 secs, Rod Lawler AST: 40.65 secs !!! that is painful, when you think Un-Nooh was 14.3 secs earlier when he beat the Whirlwind (who is now more of a strong breeze lol at 20.7 secs)

Comment

40+ and 5-1 up is bad ie people here could play ROS et al and be over a minute, but be 5-0 down lol

Comment

So I jinxed Higgins 4 - 3
          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
            Small montage of memories.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ltPAJMzKwJU
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

What happened to Ms Tabb?

Why hasn't it happened to D Taylor?

Comment

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                What happened to Ms Tabb?
                Michaela??

Where've you been? She resigned/left/was sacked/found other interests* years ago

* Delete as facts state
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

I know she resigned, then took the governing body to a tribunal. She says she was effectively dismissed due to discrimination since she was denied bonuses which were given to male referees. Barry Hearn and his pals initially fought the case, then quickly bunged her a substantial settlement in exchange for her silence when the evidence was presented.

If you miss her, I'm sure she'll be at the Mosconi Cup next week.

Comment

Ah, so something a tad dodgy etc.

Twas more a what, rather than how long etc as the clip was a pleasant blast from the past. I guessed Bazza didn't like her "profile" etc; yet she certainly rocked one of the first Shoot Out thangs a la Bordello, or similar? Or was she too slow around the table?

Higgins 5-5

Comment

agtv screwed up the live stream just before the decider back to the website for the time being.

Comment

https://videoplayer.betfair.com/GetP...=29019165&tr=1

I doubt it will work, but get a Betfair Account, and stream through the Exchange Tab

Comment

https://videoplayer.betfair.com/GetP...=29019165&tr=1

I doubt it will work, but get a Betfair Account, and stream through the Exchange Tab
                          Thanks but no luck

Comment

I'm not sure if they only do UK accounts.....

Should be Higgins: he won the safety stuff wit CB behund black, but missed a not difficult Yellow to other Middle. Poom missed the red and Higgins is back in 25 up.

Comment

Or was she too slow around the table?
                              In truth she wasn't exactly the world's greatest ref - female or otherwise.
                              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

O'Sullivan match live on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq7v_E9KAyA

Comment

Working...
                                X