No announcement yet.

2018 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pink to win was amazing, quite a clever shot too as if he misses he has the cue ball tight on the cushion and jawing it would probably not have left it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
      Does anyone know much about young Cahill?

2 up vs Selby, and quite a sweet action.....
      Hails from the North West, I remember him from Hendry's club in Preston 2008-11 whilst I was at uni. Cocky kid, challenged me to a few frames now and again, nice cue action but I didn't imagine he'd ever "make it".
      Hendry used to pop in from time to time but i'm not too sure how 'involved' he has been with his progression, I suspect not that involved.
      "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

• Moving into the last 64 survivors

Sullivan, Trump, Higgins, Ding in the top half

Williams, Hawkins, Allen, Robertson in the bottom half

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hey View Post
          Moving into the last 64 survivors

Sullivan, Trump, Higgins, Ding in the top half

Williams, Hawkins, Allen, Robertson in the bottom half
          64?

Second round starts tomorrow with TV coverage. How can there be 64 players left?

By the way, I have little to no idea how the rounds work, but this just seems like a lot of players to get through with only eight days of play to go.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
            64?

Second round starts tomorrow with TV coverage. How can there be 64 players left?

By the way, I have little to no idea how the rounds work, but this just seems like a lot of players to get through with only eight days of play to go.
            When you look at the following schedule, it suggests there are 8 tables playing at the same time
            http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.c...mpionship-2018

Comment

• When was the last time 3 players from the top 12 lost in round 1? I doubt it was very rare or if it ever happened.
              Last edited by fkhan; 30 November 2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                When you look at the following schedule, it suggests there are 8 tables playing at the same time
                http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.c...mpionship-2018
                Ah! Thanks.

I thought this was one of the two-table tournaments.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Ah! Thanks.

I thought this was one of the two-table tournaments.
                  No doubt it will be near the end of the week ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    No doubt it will be near the end of the week ?
                    No doubt, but I thought that would be the set-up from tomorrow.

Comment

No doubt, but I thought that would be the set-up from tomorrow.
                      This day off does seem odd, and I assumed earlier in the week that it would be down to 32 for the TV stages.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                        When was the last time 3 players from the top 12 lost in round 1? I doubt it was very rare or if it ever happened.
                        Without looking there have been a fair few go out at the Crucible, but in a Seeded 128 Draw....

Comment

• where can i watch Roberston vs Un-nooh please ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by kayen147 View Post
                            where can i watch Roberston vs Un-nooh please ?
                            it is not on a TV table, so it is not being shown anywhere

you can 'watch' the "Live Scores" from WS website and others

There could be a live stream somewhere (from the static cameras they have) but not sure if you have to subscribe or register for those sites.
                            Last edited by DeanH; 1 December 2018, 01:56 PM.
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              it is not on a TV table, so it is not being shown anywhere

you can 'watch' the "Live Scores" from WS website and others

There could be a live stream somewhere (from the static cameras they have) but not sure if you have to subscribe or register for those sites.
                              F1 is off to a good start, 3-0 over robbo

Comment

• Does the commentary sound very muffled to anyone else? I keep wanting to pop my ears.

Comment

Working...
                                X