Champion of Champions Snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
    my prediction was that selby would be a massive timewaster and try to win using toxic tactics - and this prediction is always 100% accurate - regardless of which match he plays in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gw0gHlUDaU
    Oh yeah, the last time he beat The Wet Dream he didn't look happy when The Wet Dream was on the table and therefore, according to his Most Fateful Behind Kisser, The Wet Dream lost. Toxic tactics indeed. Take a nap.

Comment

• Let's cut it out with useless "debates" and focus on the present match. Cmon Neil!
      Last edited by Valiullin; 23 November 2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Help. Anyone have a link as Sportlemon isnt working
        for me at the moment. Need a link that works in Canada.

thanks

Comment

• Originally Posted by robertmac View Post
          Help. Anyone have a link as Sportlemon isnt working
          for me at the moment. Need a link that works in Canada.

thanks
          Try this:

http://cricfree.tv/live-american-foo...eaming-ch6.php
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Originally Posted by Valiullin View Post
            Let's cut it out with useless "debates" and focus on the present match. Cmon Neil!
            First frame to Neil

He was a bit unlucky to sink the red when he split the pack. Still, ROS missed his first red.
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

• thanks for the link.

Comment

• Phenomenal clearance from O'Sullivan! Just perfect.

Comment

• Nice clearance by ROS. Those 2 developing canons were great shots. Maybe he should play billiards

Comment

• 1 - 1 Another classic on the way.

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                      I don't think you can count out Ronnie.

It's the sort of event he likes playing in. If you look, his two group matches would be on a Friday. Ronnie doesn't always like hanging around for days between matches. But a tournament where all his games would be between Friday and Sunday, boredness wouldn't set in.

Obviously, his behaviour has never been that easy to predict, but I think this is a tournament that he could do well in. Especially as the prize money is quite high, and he was quite recently talking about how skint he was.

In fact, it might seem a slightly boring prediction, but now I think about it my money is on Ronnie.
                      There's a man talking some sense.

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                        There's a man talking some sense.
                        Woah, did you just quote yourself, talk about yourself at the third person, and then use the words "talking sense" at the same time? This is quite daring, buddy

Comment

• This was potentially a huge frame for Robertson. He missed twice but left ROS tricky shots both times and was a little fortunate to pot the white at one point too. 2-2, game on.

Shame this isn't the final. O'Sullivan vs Robertson is as good as it gets. Bingham's a bit of a come down, no offence to him.

edit:

Anyone else think that hit the brown first? It was really close.

Comment

• Brown first, but Ronnie had his chances

Comment

• brown first for me

Comment

• Looked like yellow first on the replay to me. :smile:

Comment

Working...
                                X