No announcement yet.

Champion of Champions Snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, well, well what a miss from Carter!!
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
      Lovely match, can't beat a midnight finish. :smile:
      I couldn't agree more, one of the best matches I've seen in ages!!
      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
        that pot that got him out of trouble was just tremendous.
        Yes, that was a fantastic pot!
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Just a quick nod to ITV if it hasn't been done already. Not brilliant crowds - or particularly enthusiastic, but I've been quite impressed by the amount of coverage the channel are giving this. The presenter feels a little awkward at times - she's certainly no Hazel - but impressed overall.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• That was a great match pure snooker - Robertson and Carter both produced a absolutely quality match that had everything -great break building - seven centuries in 11 games - fantastic safety - superb long potting and a nervy decider - Carter might be gutted but both players played great and if ever there was a match that should have been called a draw this was it because no-one deserved to loose.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
              if ever there was a match that should have been called a draw this was it because no-one deserved to loose.
              Maybe World Snooker could introduce a must win by 2 frames format for finals and semi-finals. Could be some epic matches.

What do people think of that idea?
              My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                Maybe World Snooker could introduce a must win by 2 frames format for finals and semi-finals. Could be some epic matches.

I've actually thought about that before... It would be interesting to see a match that was supposed to be best-of-19 go 17-15, or something like that. But ultimately it would kill the unique kind of drama and tension that only a decider can produce. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                  Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                  if ever there was a match that should have been called a draw this was it because no-one deserved to loose.

You leave pansy tennis out of it! =p Final frame deciders is what makes the game of snooker get some drama...
                  Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                    You leave pansy tennis out of it! =p Final frame deciders is what makes the game of snooker get some drama...
                    But there could be loads of extra drama possible.

Comment

• Originally Posted by scottley View Post
                      Is the guy in front of the little boy who coughed the guy who wears Cov shirts at the Crucible and who is off here?
                      That would be FRB - Front Row Brian I believe, I dont think he is on TSF? With his dad I think but where's the missus? maybe see her at the weekend

For mid-week I think the audience has not been too bad, not that the seating is huge anyway, should be better today and onwards I suspect.
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        That would be FRB - Front Row Brian I believe, I dont think he is on TSF? With his dad I think but where's the missus? maybe see her at the weekend

For mid-week I think the audience has not been too bad, not that the seating is huge anyway, should be better today and onwards I suspect.
                        He goes to all the England football matches away. I've not seen his mate Rooney Shrek for a while though.

Comment

• The guy must spend a fortune, always sits in that seat next to the player(s) at the crucible, fair play to him!
                          After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

The guy must spend a fortune, always sits in that seat next to the player(s) at the crucible, fair play to him!
                            It must be depressing, when you spend that much money and spend that much time travelling, just to watch the divvy England football team.

Comment

• Lol, i was thinking more of the snooker
                              After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

Lol, i was thinking more of the snooker
                                That too.

Comment

Working...
                                X