No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy that Mark shared the session in the end. I only caught the second part of it, not the best standard by either him or Barry, but at least, it is still close. For Wilson and Higgins, I hope Wilson can step up and at least level it this session, I think, he still has a big chance to win the match.

Comment

• Higgins is looking tired so I hope he doesn't lose his form tonight and get steamrollered. Higgins/Williams final would be something special.
      www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
        Found out yesterday that I've got a ticket for the 2:30 session tomorrow ( last minute pull out by someone else ).

Super excited for first Sheffield visit.

Anyone else on here going ?
        Higgins is trying that you can only watch half session tomorrow

Comment

• Originally Posted by MrRottweiler View Post
          Higgins is looking tired so I hope he doesn't lose his form tonight .
          Been posting this for a few days....

If it isn't Kyrne he will lose the Final - some exercise and diet may help - and he has been to the well more times than ROS and Williams?

Comment

• Kyren has really stuck in there and if he levels this 12 all he's got every chance to win it tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
              Found out yesterday that I've got a ticket for the 2:30 session tomorrow ( last minute pull out by someone else ).
              If the final session is just half as good as this one you are a very lucky man! Have a good time tomorrow!

Comment

• A fine battle that was. John Higgins missing a few, but he always does just enough to stay in front. :smile:

Looking forward to tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

• Originally Posted by kligu View Post
                  If the final session is just half as good as this one you are a very lucky man! Have a good time tomorrow!
                  Yes you are very lucky,should be one HELL of a final session! Tonight's 4-4 was a fair scoreline and Higgin's winning that final evening frame could have well won him the match,that belting long red.

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                    Been posting this for a few days....

If it isn't Kyrne he will lose the Final - some exercise and diet may help - and he has been to the well more times than ROS and Williams?
                    Im amazed that you can say Higgins will lose the final with such certainty, hoping he proves you wrong.

Comment

• I hope so too, although I'd like Kyren to win for BS.

Comment

• delicious snooker

Comment

• Big Frame for Hawkins?

Comment

• Cmon Mark!
                            Come on Jimmy!!!!

Comment

• That last frame, Hawkins did a lot of hard work and then lost position and Williams pounced. A bit unfortunate for Hawkins but Williams is playing well. Both are not doing well with long pots which is perhaps the major reason the reds keep going awkward.

Comment

• Williams needs to find his long potting and needs to win a frame very soon. 14-10 would be hard to overcome, not impossible, but hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X