No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Higgins will play much better tonight and win the session in style with a couple of centuries thrown in,Wilson should be on level terms and that means now if Higgins raises his game which i think he will and go on and win this match.6-2 to Higgins tonight says me with some fireworks.

Comment

• 9-7. I suppose Wilson should be happy that Higgins wasn't playing well. A lot of mistakes from both sides imho.

Comment

• Both played poorly, imho, not just Higgins....

If Wilson stops the daft mistakes then Higgins needs to improve.
        Last edited by blahblah01; 4 May 2018, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dark View Post
          He is not likely to win tonight, he needs all 8 frames.
          Hence my edit. Too many things getting in the way this year.
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
            Both played poorly, imho, not just Higgins....
            Definitely, but Wilson is behind so he missed the chance to draw level or lead, Higgins got away with maintaining his lead. When behind against a player of Higgins' quality missing an opportunity when he plays poorly is quite likely to lead to losing the match.

Comment

• Wilson deffo missed an opportunity to at least get it to 8-8...

Higgins is obviously still fav but the next sessions is massive...

Comment

• Williams playing better today and levels the score. As for Higgins he must be delighted to finish the morning session on level terms with Wilson considering how poor he played.
                "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• "next session is massive" shows a keen sense of the obvious.

Originally Posted by Sparks147 View Post
                  Wilson deffo missed an opportunity to at least get it to 8-8...

Higgins is obviously still fav but the next sessions is massive...
                  Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• BBC interval piece with Brian Wright

"I'm probably better known as Cov Top Brian"

No you're not, you're "Front Row Brian"
                    Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

• Originally Posted by richiet View Post
                      BBC interval piece with Brian Wright

"I'm probably better known as Cov Top Brian"

No you're not, you're "Front Row Brian"
                      No you're not you're " poor Brian who can no longer wear your cov top "

Liked hearing the history about his dad etc

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                        No you're not you're " poor Brian who can no longer wear your cov top "

Liked hearing the history about his dad etc
                        "No you're not you're " poor Brian who can no longer wear your cov top... and who will have to queue for tickets like the rest of us"
                        Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

• Originally Posted by richiet View Post
                          "No you're not you're " poor Brian who can no longer wear your cov top... and who will have to queue for tickets like the rest of us"
                          No you're not you're " poor Brian who can no longer wear your cov top and who will have to queue for tickets like the rest of us, and who will be getting married there in 2019 - hopefully if you can get tickets "

Comment

• RO photo-bombing the BBC coverage at the end there
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• It was quite amusing listening to O'Sullivan commentate for an extended period this afternoon. He is quite interesting at times, but other times he just talks and talks without saying anything useful. I think his colleagues probably shouldn't ask him any questions in commentary, because he clearly struggles to improvise if he has nothing interesting to say. :smile:

Comment

• Found out yesterday that I've got a ticket for the 2:30 session tomorrow ( last minute pull out by someone else ).

Super excited for first Sheffield visit.

Anyone else on here going ?

Comment

Working...
                                X